From this academic year, National Testing Agency (NTA) will be the new exam conducting body for JEE Exams. JEE Main 2019 will now be conducted twice in a year in the months of January and April.
JEE Main 2019 Exam for January Session is scheduled from 6th to 20th January 2019 and for April Session 6th to 20th April 2019. The online exam registration and application form correction date has been closed for the JEE Main 2019 exam January Session. For the month of April, the JEE Main application forms will be available in the month of February 2019 at the official website of NTA.
JEE Main Application Form Requirements
JEE Main is the national level engineering entrance exam to provide admissions to undergraduate engineering and architecture programs across India. From this year, JEE Main exam will take place in online mode and in 3 hours of exam duration.
You can appear for the JEE Main 2019 April exam only after registering yourself. Register for JEE Main 2019 April Exam correctly in order to have a smooth downloading of the JEE Main Admit Card. Follow the mentioned below procedure for registering for JEE Main 2019 exam.
1. JEE Main Login
In order to register for JEE Main, you first need to create your login account. You can submit your application form, edit your application form, download your admit card and check JEE Main result through your JEE Main login account.
2. JEE Main Registration Process
The application form for JEE Main 2019 April Session will commence on 8th February 2019 and the registration for the same will be shutting down on 7th March 2019. Eligible students can apply for the exam at the official website of exam conducting authority. The complete registration will be online based.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Passport size recent photographs in JPEG/JPG format (size 10 KB -200 KB)
- Candidate’s Signature in JPEG/JPG format (size 4KB -30KB)
You can submit your application fees online using Credit/Debit/ Net banking or you can just download the e- challan and deposit the fees to nearest Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/ Canara Bank
- In order to appear for Paper 1 or Paper 2- Rs 500 for general category and Rs 250 is for SC/ST/PWD and for female candidates.
- For both the paper 1 and Paper 2- Rs 900 for general category and Rs 450 for SC/ST/PWD and for female candidates.
3. Correction of Application Form
The candidates are given this opportunity to correct their application form. After the process, of registration process NTA will be going to provide candidates with a correction window. The JEE Main application correction date to edit the details in your application form will be going to be released soon by the NTA.
4. Application Form Status
NTA will release a pdf file format for JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status. The pdf file will have all the candidate’s name who have applied as per the guidelines. Check the application status over the NTA application portal by following these instructions:
1. Start by visiting the official website of NTA.
2. With the help of credentials, you submitted at the time of registration, you will be redirected to your application portal page.
3. Click on the link to view your application form status. Click on that link and view.
Important Documents to verify JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status
You can submit these documents to prove your candidature in the scenario when your name doesn’t appear in the list.
- Fee Payment Receipt –Transaction receipt of fee payment specifying the date, transaction ID and the mode of payment with few other payment-related information.
- Confirmation on Submission of Application – A print out of the confirmation acknowledged after submitting the application form.
5. Admit Card
Only candidates will successful registration and complete application form will be allowed to download the JEE Main 2019 Admit Card. The link for downloading the admit card will be activated on the official website of NTA. Download the admit card by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA
- Log-in by filling your user-id and password.
- After that, you will find a notification stating “Download Admit Card”. Click on that.
- You will be redirected to admit card page, check all your personal information mentioned on it properly.
- Download your JEE Main 2019 exam by clicking on the “Download”
Keep in mind the complete registration and application form will provide you with the eligibility to download the admit card for JEE Main 2019. Without the admit card, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Don’t forget to download JEE preparation app. It provides free study material, quizzes, mock test, previous year papers, and all the updates related JEE exam.