Below mentioned are some special tips and tricks when deciding what chapter to study on any given day for jee main 2017:
- If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint.
- Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter.
- Any day give priority to important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced enough questions on them.
- If exams are just approaching, leave out any new chapters because it will create a lot of stress and anyway you cannot master it enough for the exam.
- Keep in mind important milestones coming up, like mock tests or school exams, festivals or family functions.
Here are a few additional JEE Main 2017 tips & tricks from subject experts that will help you to solve questions and cracking with high rank.
All the best …