The Indian job industry is booming and making its mark. While there are quite literally thousands of different career options to choose from, not all careers are equal. The fact is, some career options are quite simply better than others. The list of top 5 careers options for 2016 ranked based on a number of criteria including employment opportunity, work-life balance, job security and earning potential.
5 Best Career Options for 2016
1. Master in Business Administration (MBA) – The most sought after course Master in Business Administration is one of the highest paying career options in present situation. If you are pursuing your degree from an ‘A’ grade institution such as the IIM or IBS you can easily get an offer of high package.
2. Airlines Industry – Lots of new airlines have come into the market. Due to this change, this industry is experiencing noticeable growth. The new airlines are hiring more and more new pilots and support personnel to deal the increasing demand.
3. Software Engineer – India’s information technology field has seen big growth over the last decade. This is one of the most promising and rewarding career options. In this career professionals can earn a lot by implementing their creative logi on either web or mobile apps.
4. Engineering – Engineering is a vast field and one can create his/her career in this sector. This sector requires lots of hard work and innovation. To excel in this field one thing is most important and that is dedication towards work and abilities to create something new. In India, every year JEE Main and Advanced entrance exam are conducted by CBSE and IITs.
5. Construction – With labor supply and price pressures easing down, the construction industry is marching swiftly towards securing a stronger footprint in the market globally.
The above mentions career options are not the least but there are so many career options where students can opt and create their career and earn big.