JEE Main 2020
The examination of JEE (Main) 2020 will be conducted on January 2020.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) MAIN will be conducted by the NTA from 2020 onwards. This Examination was being conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs is as under:-
- B.E/B.TECH: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.ARCH./B.PLANNING: Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
The JEE (Main) - 2020 will be conducted twice before admission in the next academic session. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the first JEE (Main)- January 2019 for admission to Undergraduate Institutionals etc. in January 2020. The test details are given below:
Paper-1 (For B.E/B.Tech):
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only
- Timing of Examination
- Subjects: Mathematics - Paper-I, Aptitude Test - Paper-II, Drawing Test - Paper-III
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only for Paper-I & Paper-II. For Drawing Test - Pen & Paper based (offline) mode to be attemted on Drawing Sheet