JEE Main 2020
The examination of JEE (Main) 2020 will be conducted on July 2020.
The JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION JEE(Main) April-2020 which was to be conducted on 5th, 7th to 9th and 11th April 2020 had to be postponed due to the extraordinary circumstances arising from COVID-19 pandemic. A Public Notice dated 31.03.2020 was issued in this regarding.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has now decided that the above rescheduled JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION JEE(Main) April-2020 will be held during 18.07.2020 to 23.07.2020 from 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon in the first shift and from 03.00 PM to 06.00 PM in the second shift.
The dates of downloading of Admit Cards indicating Roll Number and Centre of Examination will be displayed 15 days before the conduct of examination on the official websites of NTA and JEE(Main).
Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination for admission to B.E./B.Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs is as under:-
- B.E/B.TECH: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- B.ARCH./B.PLANNING: Passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics.
The JEE (Main) - 2020 will be conducted twice before admission in the next academic session. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the first JEE (Main)- July 2020 for admission to Undergraduate Institutionals etc.
Paper-1 (For B.E/B.Tech):
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only
- Timing of Examination
- Subjects: Mathematics - Paper-I, Aptitude Test - Paper-II, Drawing Test - Paper-III
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only for Paper-I & Paper-II. For Drawing Test - Pen & Paper based (offline) mode to be attemted on Drawing Sheet